Wednesday 25 March 2009

INTRO

TEASER/INTRO

This will be my first attempt at writing on a continual basis, which in itself I find a bit intimidating. Let’s not even get into the predicament of having to come up with something at least mildly interesting each time I write or worrying about writing it well – no, it’s the scheduled consistency that’s got me freaked out a little bit!

Starting with a bankroll of USD 5000, it is the undersigned’s ambition to win enough money to buy into the main event + all preliminary events at the Aussie Millions 2010. By my very rough calculations this should come to approx. AUD 18K or in the region of 12 thousand US dollars.

Who I am, what my poker-playing experience up until this point is, my age, what the ‘rules’ for this challenge are, why I’m posting here as well as details of my first MTTs and sit’n’gos played, will be the source of my next posting.

More to come soon. Watch this space.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment